Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Alaant is looking for a Desktop Engineer to join our client located in Albany, NY. They are an IT company, which is looking to add to their growing team. They provide service to companies from commercial businesses, not-for-profit organization, educational institutions, and government agencies.
What you will do:
You will provide world-class technical service to customers both by phone and onsite. You will know to install and configure desktop computer software and troubleshoot desktop hardware and software issues. In this role, you will install and configure Windows 7/8//10, install, and configure and troubleshoot Windows Server 2012R2-2019. You will also ensure that all documentation is updated and compliant with best-practice standards.
What you will bring:
Successful candidates will possess the following education, skills, and experience:
- Associates or bachelor's degree in computer/technology field.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Experience with Windows 8/10 in a network environment.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and networking/troubleshooting skills.
- Certifications such as A+ or Network+ are preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to local travel required.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact: Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com or 518-689-0710