Desktop Support Technician
Alaant is recruiting for a Desktop Support Technician for our client in the IT Service industry!
Want to be part of a growing company that prides themselves on their collaborative team environment who has a passion and drive for IT and all it has to offer its customers?
Hours- Monday through Friday 9 am- 5 pm
Responsibilities for the Desktop Support Technician:
- Serve as first point of contact with technical issues through email or phone.
- Ability to trouble shoot issues using different diagnostics for resolution.
- Work with team to escalate tickets to ensure timely SLA.
- Strong documentation
- Ability to bring suggestions and ideas to team for improvements on procedures.
Requirements for the Desktop Support Technician:
- Must have 2-5 years’ experience in a Desktop Support role
- Must have Office 365 with Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
- Experience with Microsoft Servers 2012 -2019, Active Directory, Print Servers, DHCP, DNS
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues timely.
- Provide world class customer service to clients.
- Will need to travel to clients’ sites within the Capital District.
- Valid drivers license
- ConnectWise Manage and Automate a plus!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.