Director of Human Resources
Excellent full-time position for one of our clients in Albany.
Work for an established professional services firm with over 150 employees!
This is a high-visibility position!
Strong benefits package including profit-sharing and 20 days of PTO.
Responsibilities for the Director of HR:
- Will manage a small team, develop HR policies and oversee the whole HR process.
- Recruitment, selection, orientation processes for open positions.
- Manage benefit programs.
- Oversee the review process as well as compensation administration.
- Employee relations.
- Create and manage the annual HR department budget.
- Stay current on Federal and State law changes, including current initiatives.
Requirements for the Director of HR:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of progressive HR experience. Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience managing a team strongly preferred.
- Professional services industry experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Human Resource/Payroll systems.
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.