Director of Information Technology
Established, growing company seeks an experienced Director of I.T. Experience with insurance/underwriting/claims a big plus!
Company offers an EXCELLENT benefits package! 35-hour work week!
Company contributes a major portion of the medical coverage and dental and vision insurance are FREE.
401K match and Profit sharing!
Responsible for all managerial, supervisory, and technical work in connection with the assessment, implementation, and support of information technology.
Will be expected to perform highly technical and responsible duties requiring extensive judgment and initiative. Must also understand system workflow, process design and system integration across all departments. May be called upon to provide project management for certain IT projects and be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field preferred but will consider equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology involving systems planning, management and operations, training, programming, or related skills with mid-range or client-server systems; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing technical staff.
- Understand basic insurance company operations and technology systems associated with underwriting, claims administration, finance, loss control and membership core services (CRM) a plus.
- The ability to lead and motivate staff; strong attention to detail; knowledge of operational and capital budgets; strategic planning and project management experience; familiarity with information system programs and software, such as Microsoft Server platforms, MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite; practical knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, such as networks, database administration, help desk, software development and telecommunications and possess the technical knowledge to assist in the configuration of 3rd party systems.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience working with predictive analytics a plus.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.