Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Documentation Coordinator for a Capital Region leader that develops and manufactures treatments for serious medical conditions. Our client values employee engagement, growth from within and a healthy work-life balance. In this role you will assist with administrative tasks including digitizing records and uploading documentation.
Hours and Benefits for the Documentation Coordinator:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance offered after a short period
Responsibilities for the Documentation Coordinator:
- Digitize and organize records
- Track documentation in a system
- Maintain paper and electronic files and records
- Perform data entry
- Scan and copy documents
Requirements for the Documentation Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.