We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is immediately hiring an Engineering Technician to join a Capital Region biotechnology and pharmaceutical leader that develops and manufactures treatments for serious medical conditions. Our client is employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed. They focus on employee engagement, growth from within and promote work life balance!
What you will do:
You will bring your ability to verify testing methods, machine design and inspection. As well as maintain, troubleshoot, and repair lab filling equipment and work with cross-functional teams to support an innovative Manufacturing department.
- Develop methods for testing products and update operator instructions
- Perform design verification and inspection of products
- Assist with assembly, troubleshooting and analysis of products
What you will bring:
- Associate degree in Engineering Technologies required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 – 2 years’ related work experience; internships included
Things you need to know:
- Full time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
- Competitive pay, flexible schedule, and access to a comprehensive insurance package
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 71E, 67B
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.