We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant is hiring an entry-level Technician to assist an Engineering team within a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client has been voted one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for 3 years in a row! They offered free breakfast Fridays, growth from within and promote a healthy work life balance.
If you are interested in a role where you can gain hands-on experience in drafting, tracking of product development statuses, and developing new strategies, this could be the opportunity for you! This is a long-term contract for up to 1 year with the opportunity to grow from within!
What you'll do:
You will bring your ability to collaborate and communicate with a team to support senior staff with analysis of technical documentation for commercial packaging.
Additional duties include:
- Analyze data and retest prototype methods
- Client creative design solutions to problems and present to project managers
- Track and report on project timelines related to procurement
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Technologies or related field required
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing or cGMP environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel and Access
Things you need to know:
- This is a full time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
- Shift: Monday – Friday, 8Am-4:30Pm
- Great opportunity to grow your skills
- This is one of the best companies in the Capital Region!
- Great pay, paid time off, and comprehensive health insurance
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.