Enrollment Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of Communications and Marketing and collaborating closely with the Office of Enrollment Management, the Enrollment Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, managing, and execution of enrollment marketing initiatives which support the College’s enrollment goals, align with the strategic plan and advance the brand reputation and priorities of the College.
This Enrollment Marketing Manager will work to enhance awareness of the ACPHS brand and develop strategic initiatives designed to inform and engage prospective students and their families. The position will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive annual communications and marketing plan that articulates ACPHS’ points of differentiation through compelling messages to prospective students.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Seek ongoing input and guidance from the Office of Enrollment Management related to annual enrollment targets; develop and implement impactful marketing initiatives to support enrollment goals
- Develop, implement and evaluate initiatives designed to attract and resonate with prospective students to increase enrollment in undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs across the College
- Develop timely, authentic, and engaging multimedia content to engage prospective students and families
- Conduct market research to define target markets and opportunities, measure perceptions and support ACPHS awareness and enrollment growth initiatives
- Support advertising strategies and campaigns. Analyze data to inform strategy and outreach, and to maximize impact of enrollment communications and marketing initiatives
- Design, execute and oversee production of all print and digital marketing materials for Enrollment Management and update admissions/enrollment webpages ensuring copy and design are aligned with ACPHS brand standards
- Support integrated marketing strategies that effectively market the vision, brand, accomplishments, and impact of the College’s programs, faculty, and students to strengthen the College’s visibility and reputation among key audiences regionally, nationally, and globally
- Support the VP of Communications and Marketing and other colleagues with the development of analytics reports and presentations
- Oversee contract compliance for external marketing consultants
- Plan and manage enrollment marketing projects and collaborate with stakeholders to deliver final executions on deadline
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated understanding of data-driven, multi-channel marketing strategies across a variety of media, including web, print, mail, social media, etc.
- Familiarity with leading focus groups and conducting research to inform marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the admission and enrollment marketing cycles supporting recruitment and enrollment of undergraduate, graduate and professional student populations
- Demonstrated presentation skills, and project management skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to be flexible and to work independently as well as harmoniously and collaboratively within teams to achieve results
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize multiple high-profile projects successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceptualize high-impact creative design and messaging.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze data and trends to best inform decision-making.
- Familiarity with current web standards, web and social media analytics, experience utilizing Google analytics and other software to maximize web utilization and to synthesize data for reporting.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, and familiar with CMS system editing
- Experience utilizing higher education CRM systems, such as Slate
- Ability to manage sensitive information and issues with confidentiality and represent the College professionally
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment and have the ability to solve problems creatively
- Be self-directed, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Take responsibility for decisions, performance, and outcomes; behaves in a responsible manner with a positive attitude; shows self-awareness and openness to feedback
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working on marketing communications campaigns; developing and executing plans with clear, measurable objectives
- Experience in higher education preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Salary Range $54,600-$70,000
For more information or to apply, visit Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Applicant Portal | Enrollment Marketing Manager (acphs.edu)