Entry Level Chemist
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Are you interested in working in a hands-on, analytical laboratory?
Alaant is hiring a Chemist for our client who offers exposure to research and development and to how a small, innovative, and growing company operates. The ideal candidate will strive for success, be extremely detailed in their work, and have a passion for working in a laboratory environment.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity paying up to $20.00 per hour, depending on experience. If you are driven, motivated, and ready for a challenge, we encourage you to apply!
What you will do:
• Perform chemical reactions and analysis of advanced materials and products
• Assist with project research related to wet chemistry
• Record data finding and maintain laboratory equipment
• Assist in writing or updating procedures and experiments
• Maintain inventory and supply ordering when needed
• Cleaning and maintenance of lab equipment
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry required
• 1-year laboratory experience; internships included
• Must be familiar with general lab procedures
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel required
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.