Entry Level Data Analyst
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Alaant is hiring an Entry Level Data Analyst for our client who has been voted one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for 4 years in a row! They specialize in pharmaceutical research and development to help treat serious medical conditions. They offer growth from within and promote a healthy work life balance.
You will bring your technical ability to monitor, analyze, and improve data standardization within a team. You will work to identify gaps in current processes, improve service levels between customers and assist with planning efficiency.
This is a long-term temporary role for up to 1 year with the opportunity to get hands-on experience. If you are detail-oriented and passionate about the sciences, we highly encourage you to apply!
What you'll do:
- Daily and weekly database auditing to ensure consistency across all platforms
- Manage tracking and reporting of action items
- Build or interpret queries/reports to provide easily accessible urgent information for the team through Microsoft Excel and Access
- Track data metrics and timelines
What you bring:
- Associate degree with 2 years’ experience required; Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
- Experience with database entry and administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.