Entry Level Project Coordinator
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Alaant is hiring a self-motivated, entry-level Project Coordinator to assist with operational tasks in an innovative pharmaceutical company. Our client is a leading research and development company that specializes in manufacturing treatments for serious medical conditions. This company offers an employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed work environment.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity offering the ability to gain hands-on project management experience with a collaborative team!
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing strong communication between cross-functional departments while supporting, planning, and coordinating project timelines within the team.
What you will do:
- Support management with creation of templates, tracking and monitoring tools and general training support
- Assist in updating database schedules and spreadsheets via MS Project and Excel
- Coordinate shipments between other groups
- Schedule and organize meeting agendas
- Develop additional SharePoint site templates and content types
What you will bring:
- Associate’s degree with 1-2 years’ experience required
- Internship experience in Management preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint is a plus
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.