Environmental Health Safety and Compliance Manager
Alaant is actively recruiting for an Environmental Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to join a growing high-tech manufacturing company located in Albany, NY.
Our client is in the silicon industry working with cutting-edge products that serve many industries such as Transportation, Energy and Telecommunications. They are currently moving away from R & D into high volume production.
Our client offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package!
Responsibilities for the Environmental Health, Safety and Compliance Manager:
- Develop all health and safety procedures for the manufacturing site
- You will be inspecting, identifying and remediating all company safety, health and environmental risks
- You will develop and implement EHS and compliance policies and will schedule routine inspections for the site
- Prepare and deliver trainings which cover all safety topics
- Monitor compliance and safety procedures
- Ensure all material safety data sheets are maintained and accessible
- Maintain impeccable records to meet all compliance standards
Requirements for the Environmental Health, Safety and Compliance Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety and/or Health related fields
- Must have 5 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of environmental regulations and policies
- Proficient with environment inspections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact: Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.