Equity & Inclusion Program Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is pleased to partner with The Early Care and Learning Council in their recruitment of an Equity & Inclusion Program Assistant for their office located in Albany, NY.
The Early Care and Learning Council (ECLC) is a statewide, not-for-profit membership organization that represents 35 Child Care Resource and Referral Programs across New York State. ECLC works closely with the Office of Children and Family Services to support and strengthen Child Care & Resource Referral agencies by providing them with comprehensive services and supports.
This is a full-time role funded through a contract with New York State and would be offering a salary & benefits compensation of up to $47,000 per year. The Early Care and Learning Council offers an employee-centric work environment, an exceptional work life balance and flexibility in schedule.
All applicants must apply directly through Alaant for consideration of this role.
As the Program Assistant, you will support the Director of Equity & Inclusion with all day to day administrative tasks. You will bring your attention to detail, exceptional written communication skills and the ability to draft documentation with little direction.
• Assist with Equity conference and other DEI professional development planning
• Coordinate set up of individual and group Assessment Sessions and follow up
• Develop, track, post, and distribute Learning Café information
• Monitor registration for workshops and events
• Assist in updating contact lists including DEI Advisory Group, Multicultural Workgroup, Equity Conference Team, ECLC DEI Team, and ECLC DEI Board Committee
• Assist with setting up individual and group Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) Assessment Sessions and Follow Up
• Copy and prepare materials for training events
• Responsible for meeting set up via Zoom or in-person, and distribution of meeting minutes
• Assist with research related to DEI
• Develop DEI Column Corner in ECLC’s Newsletter
What you’ll bring:
• Associate degree preferred
• Adaptability to a changing environment and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ability to work with a diverse team and stakeholders
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.