Estate Administration Paralegal
At Herzog Law Firm, we concentrate our practice in Estate Planning, Elder Law, Medicaid Planning, Estate Administration & Probate, Special Needs Planning, Guardianship, Real Estate Law, Corporate and Business Law and Litigation.
Position: Estate Administration Paralegal
Seeking a highly motivated experienced Paralegal to join our Estate Administration team.
- 1-3+ Years of experience with estate administration in a law firm.
- Candidates with experience in tax documents is strongly preferred
- Must have the ability to follow through on various projects
- Seeking strong written and oral communication in order to interact with wide variety of clients in person/ on the phone and via email or zoom
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft word / outlook / excel and must be able to efficiently use other Herzog specific software systems
- Must have Familiarity with estate administration for both taxable and non-taxable estates
- Prepare accounting documents and settlement papers for estates and trusts
- Assemble / prepare / edit and review estate tax returns
- Neatly draft / edit / review probate and administration related documents in an organized manner
If you have the above credentials and are looking to work in a fun and healthy working environment please submit your resume to Nancy Audi, Herzog Law firm Office Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org !
Salary Range: $50-60K per year