Alaant is hiring an Executive Assistant for a small professional office located in Troy, NY. Our client focuses in providing HR consulting services to further their client's knowledge of inclusion and collaboration.
The ideal candidate brings strong attention to detail and ability to adapt to continuous change and handle project timelines with little direction.
Hours and Benefits for the Executive Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, temporary to permanent
- Offers up to $24 per hour
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Handle confidential information and documentation
- Build relationships with clients, consultants and external partners
- Schedule and call clients
- Ability to quickly take in, process and integrate information
- Other projects as assigned
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years’ experience supporting C-Suite and Executive Level Managers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in graphic design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Prior experience communicating with high level executives, clients, consultants and owners
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 71C, Navy: YN, Marine: 0111
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.