Family Resource Coordinator
Family Resource Coordinator:
The Family Resource Coordinator works with families, caregivers and victims of domestic violence victims on strengthening household stability. Duties include:
- Facilitation and management of Partners In Parenting group
- Development and implementation of newly funded Community Partners In Parenting Coalition
- Resource and legal advocacy for victims of domestic violence and their children
- Educational presentations and trainings surrounding domestic abuse and healthy relationships
- MACSC is a small agency and various duties will occasionally be requested of each employee.
- Must enjoy working with people in a welcoming, comforting and approachable manner.
- MACSC is a family neighborhood resource center with many programs – must be able to work with other team members and independently; flexibility is key.
- Experience in group facilitation, Domestic Violence and/or Parenting group experience preferred
- Comfortable with public presentations and training facilitation
- Minimum 2 years advocacy work with families
- Previous experience working with survivors of domestic abuse preferred
- Excellent communication skills, non-judgmental attitude and strength based approach working with individuals and families.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Basic computer word processing and clear understanding of tracking mechanisms.