Manages non-profit fiscal activities with a primary focus on financial management of grants, monitoring department operating budgets, maintaining accurate accounting of funds and preparing expenditure reports.
- Fiscal management of all grants, requiring familiarity with each budget, budget categories, reporting requirements and timetables.
- Responsible for maintaining general ledger and balance sheet accuracy.
- Supervises and monitors accounting procedures to insure internal controls and segregation of duties. Reviews, investigates, and resolve errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Monitors all departmental operating budgets to insure fiscal viability, maintains accurate accounting of all funds.
- Prepares expenditure reports and works with the Executive Director to prepare and amend budgets, as necessary for all departments.
- Monitor bank reconciliation procedures and approves of all bank reconciliations.
- Monitors the accurate and timely processing of payroll procedures. Approves bi-weekly payroll.
- Supervises, monitors, and evaluates staff.
Applicants will not be considered without a letter of interest mentioning salary expectations.
Position offers an annual salary of $48,000 to $55,000 commensurate with experience.
- Must have a baccalaureate degree in accounting, business, fiscal management, or a related field required.
- Supervisory experience required, with 5 years’ experience in a position of significant fiscal responsibility.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user level and familiarity with payroll software.
- Must possess a clean driver’s license and be insurable to operate agency vehicles.
BENEFITS – Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement, Life Insurance and generous PTO
For more details or to apply, visit https://saratogaeoc.org/employment/current-openings/
Saratoga County EOC is a private, nonprofit community action agency serving Saratoga County. We are the designated anti-poverty agency, dedicated to providing and promoting opportunities for individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency. We are an advocacy organization assisting families and individuals in developing solutions to promote healthy, thriving families and caring community partners. We provide services coordinated at our main office as well and in the county schools. Services include Head Start, WIC, Energy Services/Weatherization, Crisis Intervention, Latino Community Advocacy, Vita Tax Services, Food Pantry, Mobile Food Pantry and a Soup Kitchen.