Front End Developer
Growing software company is seeking a Front End Developer to join their team.
This role is in Albany, NY, working in a collaborative team environment.
Great benefits, PTO, and Work-Life-Balance!
Hours and Benefits for the Front End Developer:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (very flexible)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO
Responsibilities for the Front End Developer:
- Work with a small team on custom software projects to assist their client's needs.
- Provide a world-class user experience by integrating cutting edge technology and systems to help with web applications.
- Manage the deployment pipeline, improve their infrastructure throughout the duration of the projects.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems.
- Optimize web applications.
Requirements for the Front End Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 2+ years of development experience with commercial projects
- Experience with Ember preferred
- Ability to work well in team and client-facing environment
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact: Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.