Our client is looking to hire multiple General Production workers across various departments throughout their facility.
The company offers a full benefits package, a great company culture, and a Monday through Friday schedule. Pay will be based on experience with eligibility for a performance based bonus. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow and advance in their career.
Responsibilities of the Production Worker
- Safely operating forklifts and similar equipment to unload and stage products for shipment in a warehouse environment
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation
- Performing forklift inspections per OSHA requirements
- Provide operations with electrical testing and manufacturing processes, as well as collect of data, analyze, and report
- Maintain and assemble hardware components
- Foster best practices in terms of test procedures, data chain integrity, and Production Control Protocols
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Production Worker
- Prior experience working in a warehouse setting
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing is preferred
- Has a mechanical aptitude
- Has a background in electrical and electronics manufacturing operations
- Is competent in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit http://www.redshiftrecruiting.com
redShift Recruiting is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our founders recognized the demand for qualified technology professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.