Global HRBP (software industry)- Remote
Global, enterprise software/solutions firm seeks an HR Business Partner with experience supporting C-level executives. Company is a leader in its space and is making a huge investment in its products!
This is an excellent opportunity for a positive, “can-do” team player who has a knack and passion for employee experience but also a commercial focus to connect the dots for managers around performance and success of their people.
With a strong and progressive HR background, ideally experience working in a Software/Technology space, the ideal candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and thrives working in a fast-paced, demanding and complex space!
Responsibilities include working on global initiatives as well as initiatives in the U.S. and business partnering with global customer-facing teams.
This is a remote position, with some travel once travel opens up (including about 1 international trip/year). Competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, stock options and matching 401k.
Requirements for the Global Human Resource Business Partner:
- Proven track record as a Senior HR Business Partner, with at least 10+years of experience in a HRBP role, ideally with 2 years in a fast-scaling global business
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked for a software/technology firm and those who have worked for a global employer.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Able to build credibility and influence leaders on a range of issues
- Understand organizational transformation, from good to great and beyond and articulate a compelling vision for what this should look like
- Enthusiastic about working with people from diverse backgrounds in a multinational setup and champions this in their day-to-day approach
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and project management skills; a solutions-based approach to solving HR issues
- Flexible in response to employee needs; maintaining professionalism, confidentiality and composure
- HRIS experience (Ultipro - a bonus)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Agile, pragmatic, and flexible in a fast-paced environment
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity!