Head Coach Women's Basketball/Athletics Personnel
The primary responsibility of the head women’s basketball coach is to provide general management and development of the Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Women’s basketball program. Promoting a balance between athletics and academics.
Overall responsibilities include
• Recruitment of talented student-athletes
• Overseeing pre-season and post-season strength & conditioning and related activities.
• Coaching of in-season practices and contests.
The successful candidate will work closely and effectively with athletics administrators as well as project and represent Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in a positive and professional manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Previous Collegiate, club, or high school coaching experience required.
• CPR and AED certifications; can obtain during employment.
• Master’s degree
• Collegiate playing experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
More information or to apply visit https://employment.acphs.edu/postings/1315