HR Assistant (Employee Relations)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an HR Assistant (Employee Relations) for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client has been voted one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for 5 years in a row and values employee engagement, a healthy work-life balance and growth from within! We highly encourage you to apply today!
Hours and Benefits for the HR Assistant (Employee Relations):
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the HR Assistant (Employee Relations):
- Type/format/correct investigation notes
- Conduct in-depth research comparisons of HR documents
- Maintain Employee Relations data and prepare for review or presentations
- Transpose meeting notes and information related to investigations
- Schedule meetings and capture meeting minutes
- Track action items and due dates
- Prepare email content for mailings
Requirements for the HR Assistant (Employee Relations):
- Associate degree in related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working in HR Assistant role
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.