Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an HR Generalist for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. This position is a hands-on support role to the Manufacturing HR Business Partners for the organization. Our client has been voted one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for 5 years in a row and values employee engagement, a healthy work-life balance and growth from within! We highly encourage you to apply today!
Hours and Benefits for the HR Generalist:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the HR Generalist:
- Serve as a direct point of contact for employees within client groups with any HR related questions
- Collect data and develop reports including HR metrics
- Manage documentation of employee relations data
- Gather/summarize data, prepare meeting materials, and create project plans
- Assist in implementation of programs, policies and processes
- Facilitate HR trainings including New Hire Orientation
Requirements for the HR Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience with HRIS systems
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and OneDrive
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.