This position does not require years of HR experience. Looking for clerical, business office experience providing reliable, confidential support and clerical assistance in the Human Resources Department.
- Directly involved with payroll and the support of benefit administration.
- Assists with paperwork during hiring and termination process.
- Assists employees and explains all benefit programs offered.
- Must be familiar with personnel policies.
- Supports the Affirmative Action plan.
- Assists in compliance in all HR related matters.
- Maintains proper record keeping and filing.
We are looking for an individual with good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Position requires candidate to have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel. Previous experience in human resources, payroll, benefits, a plus, business office setting required.
Rate of pay range $18.27 - $23.00 per hour