Immigrant Services Specialist Part-time
We are currently seeking a candidate for the role of Immigrant Services Specialist (full-time or part-time) to provide bilingual services and support to immigrants and their families in Saratoga, Washington and Warren Counties.
- Primary intake, assessment and case management/mentoring for clients in crisis
- Conduct program and educational outreach to the immigrant population
- Promote and assist with ESL classes
- Assist in planning, scheduling and monitoring community projects.
- Certify to be a Volunteer Income Tax Assistant tax preparer (VITA).
- Assist with all advocacy duties for the program.
- Passion for serving the community, alleviating poverty and building a community where everyone has the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Positive attitude and good customer service skills
- Willingness to learn
- Organized and detail oriented
Compensation: 20.00 per hour
Schedule: 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday with flexible scheduling
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Vision insurance
LifeWorks Community Action is a community of neighbors helping neighbors build bright and stable futures. We have a strong network of programs to help our neighbors address their immediate needs and overcome challenges. If we do not have the support someone is looking for, we make sure they are connected to an organization that does.
Interested candidates please send a resume and cover letter to the Director of Human Resources for LifeWorks Community action via email@example.com or visit our website and complete an employment application at https://www.lifeworksaction.org/careers and send in via email.