INDUSTRIAL PAINTER NEEDED!
STS Steel is currently seeking to fill the position of Industrial Painter. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and dependable, needs little instruction when assigned a task, is self-motivated and shows up to work on time
- Surface Preparation by means of solvent cleaning, hand tool cleaning, power tool cleaning, & abrasive blasting.
- Measuring and proper mixing of a variety of coatings such as organic and inorganic zincs, epoxies, and polyurethanes.
- Application of coatings by using various techniques such as brush and roll striping, conventional (air pressure pot) and airless spraying.
- Thermal Spray Metalizing application.
- Use of both wet film gauges and dry film gauges.
- Properly clean and maintain paint and blasting equipment.
- Use of overhead bridge cranes, forklifts, and man-lifts.
- Physically fit with the ability to lift to 50 pounds, crawl, climb, and stand for long periods of time.
- Flexibility to work overtime, off-hours, and weekends as needed for job schedule.
- Flexibility to assist plant fabrication and yard operations.
- Ability to follow technical instructions for coating applications.
Pay and Benefits:
STS Steel offers a comprehensive compensation package including a competitive wage as well as:
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Opportunity to grow in an environment of integrity and trust.
STS Steel is an employee owned, highly respected steel fabricator of bridges, buildings, and hydraulic structures. STS Steel holds AISC quality certification for Buildings, Advanced Bridges, Hydraulic Structures with endorsements for Sophisticated Paint and Fracture Critical.
If you are interested in the position described above, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at https://STSsteel.com/Careers to complete an online application. STS Steel, Inc. is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.