Infant/Toddler Mental Health Program Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is pleased to partner with The Early Care and Learning Council in their recruitment of a Program Assistant for their office located in Albany, NY.
The Early Care and Learning Council (ECLC) is a statewide, not-for-profit membership organization that represents 35 Child Care Resource and Referral Programs across New York State. ECLC works closely with the Office of Children and Family Services to support and strengthen Child Care & Resource Referral agencies by providing them with comprehensive services and supports.
This is a full-time role funded through a contract with New York State and would be offering a salary and benefits compensation of up to $47,000. The Early Care and Learning Council offers an employee-centric work environment, an exceptional work life balance and flexibility in schedule.
All applicants must apply directly through Alaant for consideration of this role.
As the Program Assistant, you will be responsible for working in partnership with the Programs & Services team to enhance the services provided for the statewide Child Care Resource and Referral Programs, with particular consideration to the Network of Infant and Toddler Specialists and Mental Health Consultants.
• Assist with Infant Toddler, Infant Toddler Mental Health and Adverse Childhood Experiences events and professional development planning
• Monitor registration for workshops and events
• Update member lists via Word & Excel
• Copy and prepare materials for training events
• Responsible for meeting set up via Zoom or in-person, and distribution of meeting minutes
• Assist with quarterly Infant Toddler Newsletter
What you’ll bring:
• Associate degree in Human Services OR Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
• Any experience working with early childhood education, social work, mentoring or counseling preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail required
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.