MOVE YOUR CAREER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company is seeking an experienced
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this position with our Information Technology department, you would be responsible for operational administration of information technology services and underlying hardware. Contributing to the continuity of infrastructure components to support business initiatives, you will work closely with technical support teams, other administrators, and leaders to ensure the reliability and delivery of Arrow Financial Corporation’s business-critical services.
- Manage Infrastructure task queue, contributing to the stability, and continuity of Arrow Financial Corporation’s network and server infrastructure; contribute to the reliability of business-critical services and their function.
- Work with team members to develop, configure, test and troubleshoot technologies in-line with business and regulatory requirements and under the guidance of management.
- Responsible for upgrading and patching Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco and other third-party vendors; establish timelines, requirements, and execute actions; Provide documentation and training when appropriate.
- Continuously improve your knowledge of IT technologies and keep apprised of industry changes.
- Provide escalation for Information Technology Support staff as appropriate; Provide afterhours support, and participate in 24x7 on-call rotations as necessary.
- Ensure maintenance, monitoring, and alerting on assigned services and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology-related field or equivalent experience preferred
- 6+ years of experience related to Information Technology support, security or administration required.
- Related certifications preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise environments; proficiency with centralized administration tools, such as DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal; comfortable communicating with, co-workers, management, and outside vendors/suppliers
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills; ability to extract and interpret information from multiple sources
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to act, think and follow instruction in stressful conditions.
- Ability to crawl under or maneuver around desks, workstations, and other equipment
- Must be able to sit, walk/stand periods of time.
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and computer mouse and keyboard.
Ability to lift/move up to 25 lbs.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We offer a pleasant work environment, career development opportunities, competitive compensation, and an exceptional benefits package. This position is located in our Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company Main Office.
Glens Falls National Bank & Trust Company has been serving the region and helping our neighbors achieve their financial goals since 1851. We are proud to serve as a cornerstone in the community through charitable giving and unmatched volunteerism. We serve Warren, Washington, northern Saratoga, Essex, and Clinton counties through 30 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard for: race, color, religion, national origin or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.