Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Inventory Associate for a Capital Region leader that develops and manufactures treatments for serious medical conditions. Our client has been voted one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for 5 years in a row!
Responsibilities for the Inventory Associate:
- Support all clinical and commercial product filling and labeling
- Create monthly inventory reports via Oracle and Excel
- Research inventory variances to determine accurate qualifications and classifications
- Understanding of production processes
- Perform Oracle inventory transactions and adjustments
Hours and Benefits for the Inventory Associate:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and PTO available
- Employee engagement, growth from within, and healthy work-life balance
Requirements for the Inventory Associate:
- Associate degree required
- 1 year experience in warehousing or inventory management
- Experience identifying root cause or inventory variances is a plus!
- Working knowledge of word processing, graphing, and presentation software
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.