Alaant is actively recruiting for an Inventory Associate to join our client, who is in e-commerce, assisting with day-to-day operations. This is a company that thrives on team collaboration, ensuring their customers receive top notch customer service and timely delivery of their product line.
This is a Monday – Friday normal business hours role, with some overtime required as needed. There will be local travel required between office locations.
Our client offers full benefits for the employee, paid time off and growth opportunities!
Responsibilities for the Inventory Associate role:
- Managing inventory by stocking and cataloging products accurately
- Perform quality checks on stored inventory for accuracy
- Fulfill roughly 15- 20 orders a day
- Prepare product for shipping (wrapping and packing of product)
- Oversee supply inventory and order when needed
- Data entry, filing, labeling
- Ability to work cross-functionally between management and finance teams
Requirements for the Inventory Associate role:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Ability to drive short distance between office locations
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.