Inventory Data Administrator
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring an Inventory Data Administrator for a leading biosciences organization in the Capital Region! In this role, you will see that data is used to assess inventory and that production will meet future demands.
This is a 6-month minimum opportunity with an innovative biosciences company. This role offers $21.00-24.00 per hour dependent upon experience!
Hours and Benefits for the Inventory Data Administrator:
- Long term temporary, full-time, $21.00-24.00/hr
- Remote work schedule
Responsibilities for the Inventory Data Administrator:
- Use Excel and Oracle to perform analysis on data
- Communicate with various departments on a daily basis
- Resolve issues with orders
- Monitor production to ensure future orders can be met
- Create strategies to maximize profitability
- Audit transactions, oversee physical inventory, ensure inventory accuracy
Requirements for the Inventory Data Administrator:
- Associate degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Oracle experience a plus!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.