Alaant is actively recruiting for an IT Manager to join a growing high tech manufacturing company located in Albany, NY.
Our client is in the silicon industry working with cutting-edge products that serve many industries such as Transportation, Energy and Telecommunications. Our client is seeking an experienced IT manager to join their team as they are moving from a research facility to high volume production. The ideal candidate will make an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of their IT operations and growth.
Our client offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package!
Responsibilities for the IT Manager role:
- You will be the decision maker for the growth and expansion of this company through the implementation of new systems, integration of software and oversight of all IT related systems
- Ensure all IT network components are seamless and up to date and leverage cutting edge technologies to confirm all business objectives are met
- Prepare cost-benefit reporting with upgrades, analyzing vendors to ensure best service and value for company are achieved
- You will assist with technical support when needed
- Develop and train disaster procedures, and ensure that proper data backup solutions are implemented
- Responsible for an IT budget and related duties associated such as cost evaluations, reporting and record keeping of expenditures
Requirements for the IT Manager role:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in IT management
- Experience with various operating systems
- Experience implementing, configuring and testing solutions
- Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
For more details on this role contact: Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.