Lab Assistant (Biology)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Lab Assistant (Biology) for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. They are developing methods to help treat serious medical conditions. Our client has been voted one of Fortune's Best Companies to Work for 5 years in a row!
Hours and Benefits for the Lab Assistant (Biology):
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Lab Assistant (Biology):
- Prepare reagents and utilize aseptic technique
- Collect data, perform data entry, and generate reports from lab systems
- Assist in lab cleaning activities of instrumentation and tools
- Monitor laboratory supplies and calibrate equipment
Requirements for the Lab Assistant (Biology):
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences required; including Biology, Chemistry, and Biochemistry
- Working knowledge of aseptic technique and bioassays a plus!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.