Lab Assistant (HPLC)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Lab Assistant (HPLC) for a globally-known pharmaceutical company in the Capital Region. Our client is researching, developing, and producing life-changing products to help patients in need. This company values their employees, offers a friendly work environment, and promotes a healthy work-life balance. If you are interested in gaining hands-on lab experience, this is the opportunity for you!
Hours and Benefits for the Lab Assistant (HPLC):
- Sunday – Thursday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Lab Assistant (HPLC):
- Follow SOPs to perform routine testing of samples
- Conduct investigations of invalid or atypical test results
- Wash dishware, conduct lab cleanings and walkthroughs to ensure inspection readiness
- Write and revise test procedures and work instructions
Requirements for the Lab Assistant (HPLC):
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or Life Sciences required
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.