Lab Software Coordinator (QC)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Lab Software Coordinator (QC) to join an international leader that specializes in pharmaceutical research and development. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience in IT related projects for a quality control division. Our client is employee-centric, socially conscious, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
Hours and Benefits for the Lab Software Coordinator (QC):
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Lab Software Coordinator (QC):
- Provide administrative support for computerized systems in QC department
- Define and prioritize IT projects and initiatives
- Identify User Requirement Specifications
- Train and support end users for IT systems
- Assist in writing and revising User Guides and SOPs within specified formats
- Implement new specifications and design report templates for IT group
Requirements for the Lab Software Coordinator (QC):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience navigating Databases/LIMS or SharePoint
- Familiarity with electronic lab management systems is preferred
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.