We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Laboratory Assistant for our client within the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry! They are in the heart of assisting with the coronavirus and are actively hiring. They offer an employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed work environment. With Alaant, you will receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and access to comprehensive health insurance.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain lab supplies and equipment
- Perform stability and clinical release testing
- Assist in product failure and customer complaint investigations
- Troubleshoot established test methods and identify solutions
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences
- Associates degree in Science w/ 2 years’ related experience
- Familiarity of Mammalian Cell Culture
Things you need to know:
- Full-time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
- This is one of the best companies in the Capital Region, voted 3 years in a role on Fortune’s Best Companies to Work!
- Shift: Tuesday – Saturday, 8AM – 4:30PM : NO MONDAYS!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.