Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Laboratory Assistant to join an innovative company that specializes in pharmaceutical research and development. This is an amazing opportunity to gain lab experience and learn new hands-on techniques!
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Assistant:
- Assist with lab preparation and calibrate instrumentation
- Perform lab cleaning
- Organize lab materials and documentation
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed
- Work with team members in different departments
Requirements for the Laboratory Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences preferred
- High school diploma required
For more details on this role contact:
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager, @ 518.689.0709 or email@example.com
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.