Laboratory Assistant – QC Support
We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant is hiring a Laboratory Assistant for our client who offers outstanding employee recognition and a casual work environment. Our pharmaceutical client has been voted one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for 3 years in a row! They are very employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed.
This is a long-term contract for up to 1 year with the opportunity to grow from within!
What you'll do:
- Support the laboratory cleaning team
- Coordinate laboratory samples and manage sample inventory
- Perform basic quality control testing and report results
- Complete and analyze laboratory data records
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Chemistry
- 0-1 year relevant experience; internships included
- Must have good communication skills, attention to detail and ability to meet timelines
Things you need to know:
- This is a full time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
- Shift: Monday – Friday, 8AM-4:30PM
- Great opportunity to grow your skills
- This is one of the best companies in the Capital Region!
- Great pay, paid time off, and comprehensive health insurance
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.