Laboratory Assistant (Virology)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Laboratory Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client has been voted one of Fortune’s Best Companies to Work for 5 years in a row!
Hours and Benefits for the Laboratory Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and PTO available
- Healthy work-life balance, opportunity to grow from within
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Assistant:
- Perform Cell Culture activities to support sample testing
- Collect, process and report sample data
- Revise and update Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for collection, data entry and generation of reports from electronic laboratory systems
- Assist in lab cleaning activities such as instrumentation and tools
- Monitor laboratory supplies and ensure audit readiness compliance
Requirements for the Laboratory Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences required; including Biology, Chemistry, Biochemsitry, Ecology and Environmental Science
- Working knowledge of PCR, cell culture and mycoplasma is a plus!
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.