Laboratory Technician- Multiple Openings Available!
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Laboratory Technician to join an international leader that specializes in pharmaceutical research and development. Our client has been recognized for the past 5 years as a “Forbes Best Places to Work” and is dedicated to creating a work environment that focuses on employee engagement and a healthy work-life balance.
Hours and Benefits for the Laboratory Technician:
- Shifts available:
- Tuesday – Saturday, 10pm-8:30am (2 openings)
- Saturday – Wednesday, 10pm-8:30am
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician:
- Receive samples and document transactions through Lab Information Management System
- Deliver samples to QC for testing
- Maintain lab supplies
- Write and revise Standard Operating Procedures
- Complete submission records and review lab data
- Perform sample disposal, sample inventory and temperature checking
Requirements for for the Laboratory Technician:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences required; any of the following disciplines apply: Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Cell Biology or Ecology
- Internship or academic lab experience preferred
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.