STS Steel needs experienced Layout / Fitters, who are detailed oriented, work efficiently, need little supervision, correctly interpret complex drawings and precisely follow specifications.
- Interpret fabrication drawings for layout, fitting, assembly, and welding of structural assemblies.
- Measure and mark location and identification of holes, copes, hardware, and welds.
- Fit parts and assemblies to the appropriate location within specified tolerances.
- 2 years of related experience as a Layout or Fitter preferred.
- Can pass a Tack Welding test.
- Honest, trustworthy, accurate, self-motivated, and dedicated to their career.
Pay and Benefits:
STS Steel offers a comprehensive compensation package including a competitive salary as well as:
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Opportunity to grow in an environment of integrity and trust.
STS Steel is an employee owned, highly respected steel fabricator of bridges, buildings, and hydraulic structures. STS Steel holds AISC quality certification for Buildings, Advanced Bridges, Hydraulic Structures with endorsements for Sophisticated Paint and Fracture Critical.
If you are interested in the position described above, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at stssteel.com to complete an online application. STS Steel, Inc. is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.