Legal Administrative Assistant
Alaant is excited to recruit for a Legal Administrative Assistant in Clifton Park, NY, for a growing practice!
This role offers benefits and PTO…
Hours: Monday-Friday regular business hours with some overtime when needed.
Responsibilities for the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Support two attorneys within the practice.
- Have direct contact with clients, supporting with scheduling/rescheduling court appearances, constant communication with all parties involved.
- Work directly with court clerks.
- Assist in collecting attorney fees.
Requirements for the Legal Administrative Assistant:
- Must have 3+ years in a Legal Administrative Assistant role.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Excel
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz, Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.