Established, successful legal firm seeks an experienced Legal Assistant.
This role is 20% Paralegal and 80% Administrative/Assistant/Coordinator. There is the opportunity to take on more Paralegal type responsibilities.
Casual dress code, collaborative environment. Be the “right-hand” person to the Managing Attorney.
Responsibilities involve a lot of client contact and support. Will schedule/reschedule court appearances and be responsible for follow up, documentation, coordination.
Hours are set: 8:30am to 4:30pm. Will report into the office daily.
- 5+ years of legal assistant/administrative/coordination experience
- Pluses: Experience supporting Criminal Defense cases or knowledge of courts, or litigation experience
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Strong client contact experience
- E-filing experience required
- Open to some extra hours but paid overtime
- MS/Office skills (MS/Excel is a plus)
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.