The Ferlazzo Allstate Agency has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Licensed Insurance Agent at our office in Clifton Park. Be a part of an exciting family-owned agency that offers competitive base pay with commission and an excellent work/life balance.
Ideal candidates will have:
- An existing Property & Casualty Personal Lines license in New York State (however, we will license the right person, so unlicensed candidates are encourage to apply, as well).
- Insurance or other sales experience.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (required for unlicensed candidates only).
Our agency offers the following:
- Starting annual compensation of $41,200 including competitive base salary and goal-based commissions. (Superior performance will result in higher annual compensation up to $80,000/year.)
- Paid vacation/sick time.
- Paid holidays.
- Retirement plan with employer match.
- Employer paid accident insurance.
- Optional employee-paid benefits including critical illness and disability insurance.
- Scheduling options that allow our team to live their lives while achieving their financial goals.
Interviews to begin immediately. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Visit us online at www.allstate.com/donferlazzo or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theferlazzoagency to read our reviews, learn more about us and our community involvement.