We are pleased to share the benefit options that we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Investment
- Referral Bonus
- Associate Development Plan Opportunities
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Benefits, FSA and HSA Account options available to Full-Time associates
- Restaurant Discounts/Perks Program
Please click on the following link to apply for this position: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=10092&clientkey=3F226FD02D5AFACE8A8A168458B6A33C
Line Cook accurately and efficiently cooks meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates. Candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in kitchen and preparation and cooking. Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen, and dining room personnel. Physical requirements include reaching, bending, lifting up to 40 lbs. frequently, and standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.