Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Machine Operator for an innovative and growing manufacturing facility in Ballston Spa, NY! This is a full-time, direct-hire role with a company that specializes in the production of silicone materials for pharmaceutical, military, and industrial customers. They have been in business for over 30 years!
Hours and Benefits for the Machine Operator include:
- 2nd shift, Monday – Friday, 3pm – 11pm
- Overtime eligibility
- Paid 30-minute lunch breaks
- Paid Time Off, Health Benefit Package and Holiday Pay offered
Responsibilities as the Machine Operator:
- Oversee machine operation of mixing and press production equipment
- Follow and take direction from Production Supervisor
- Demonstrates safe and orderly work practices
- Develop awareness of quality practices and procedures
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends as needed
Requirements for the Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.