Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Machine Operator for an international manufacturing company with a location in the Capital Region! Our client has a family-operated feel and has recently launched products nationwide in retail foodservice locations. They are looking for a dedicated and forward-thinking individual who isn’t afraid of change to join their growing team! You’ll be on the ground floor of their US operation, and be able to learn new skills and grow with them. If you’re looking for a role where you can see the results of your contributions daily, apply today!
Hours and Benefits for the Machine Operator:
- Schedule flexibility needed; 40-45 hour workweek (evening and day hours)
- $20-$22 per hour plus incentives
- 401k offered after 6 months of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance offered after a short time
- Small team with growth opportunity
Responsibilities for the Machine Operator:
- Use automated equipment to mix raw materials, follow specified recipes (SOP), and package finished goods with high-quality results.
- Maintain accuracy and efficiency in following schedules for production consistently.
- Food production requires someone who is detail-oriented to manage receiving and rotation of raw materials
- Roles require someone with high attention to detail so that all recipes and blends are followed precisely, resulting in a high-end finished product.
- Quality checks to monitor timing, temperature, taste, and pH of product (training provided).
- Adapt to the variety of daily tasks. With a small crew, you’ll learn and participate in a variety of manufacturing processes (training provided), meaning you won’t be bored, or have a lack of things to keep you busy each day.
- Operate packaging equipment to wrap product with cardboard sleeves, and produce case lots of finished goods. This requires someone who takes pride and ownership in their daily work product.
Requirements for the Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience working in manufacturing and/or machine operation role (operating and making adjustments to equipment. Food production; dairy farm, ice cream, yogurt, cheese, or milk production preferred
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.