STS Steel is an employee owned, highly respected steel fabricator of bridges, buildings, and hydraulic structures. We hold AISC quality certification for Buildings, Advanced Bridges, Hydraulic Structures with endorsements for Sophisticated Paint and Fracture Critical. We are a company that is serious about what we do and take a lot of pride in doing it. If you are passionate about your work and want to grow in an environment of honesty, trustworthiness, and support, we have an opportunity for you. We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a full time Machine Operator.
* Efficient operation of production machines including computer-controlled equipment.
* Read drawings and work instructions to properly locate material for processing.
* Use overhead bridge cranes and other lifting devices to load and unload material on equipment.
* Conduct routine preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Perform quality control check of parts made by equipment.
* Use of CNC plasma table, burn table, CNC saw and punch for processing structural steel, angle master, drill press, Ironworker, manual shear, and a blast cabinet. The ideal candidate will learn to run all of them very efficiently.
Pay and Benefits: STS Steel offers a comprehensive compensation package including a competitive salary as well as: Health, dental & vision insurance, 401K with employer match, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). Opportunity to grow in an environment of integrity and trust.