ACPHS is seeking a Collaboratory Manager position for the 2018-2019 academic year. The Collaboratory Manager position is grant funded to begin to manage the new Collaboratory space in the South End of Albany. The Manager, with the support of Department of Population Health Sciences faculty and the Trinity Alliance WALC program director, will ensure the effective and efficient operation of all aspects at the site. The Manager will ensure that the Collaboratory is in compliance with internal policies and procedures and with external regulatory guidelines from our Community partners. The Manager coordinates daily activities for the Collaboratory in support of policies, goals, and objectives consistent with the organization’s mission.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for oversight, coordination and implementation of activities related operation of the Collaboratory. Be a member of of the Coordinating Committee at the Collaboratory.
- Be the ACPHS point person at the Collaboratory site and coordinate with the ACPHS campus and Trinity Alliance and other community partners.
- Execution of operational and administrative responsibilities at the Collaboratory including identifying concerns and correcting operational deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Trains, schedules, and oversees work study and Innovation Fund students at the Collaboratory including coordinating with faculty, troubleshooting problems and ensuring hours and projects worked.
- Ensuring availability of necessary resources, supplies and equipment for effective operation of the Collaboratory
- When asked attend meetings sponsored by outside entities on topics of relevance to the administrative operations of the Collaboratory
- In collaboration with all Collaboratory faculty, staff, and students, responsible for pro-actively facilitating excellence and satisfaction in all encounters; analyzes unsatisfactory encounters to identify trends, determine causes, and develop permanent solutions
- Maintains regular visibility at the Collaboratory site as well as strong working relationships with all key administrative personnel
- Attention is to be given to systems, program development, quality, outreach strategies, work culture enhancement and internal communication and consensus-building.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or other formal training in health care administration
- Excellent inter personal and leadership
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation
- Computer literacy/proficiency
Experience delivering direct service in underserved communities and/or Master in Public Health or related field and experience.
For more information or to apply visit https://employment.acphs.edu/postings/1478