Primary Role: Marketing Analyst reports directly to the Category Manager. Responsible for administering and supporting initiatives related to pricing, discounts and SKU product rationalization exercises. The Marketing Analyst will also support key areas of the business including Product, Sales, Finance and the SLT in administering the product line goals for all Latham Pool Products.
· Implement and manage pricing and discount strategies for the US and Canada.
· Input pricing and discount updates into applicable pricing engines.
· Deliver analytics and reporting for pricing, discounting, promotions and product line SKU rationalization.
· Coordinate B2B (Latham Link) product initiatives including reporting and build out of product line attributes.
· Collaborate with Integration teams on system migration activities relative to pricing.
· Work with big data sets for Market trending and analysis.
· Other duties as required.
• Associates Degree required, Bachelors degree preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Finance and/or Marketing Analytics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background, with experience working with Finance, IT, Sales and Marketing
• Excellent teamwork and project management skills
• Strong PC skills with a focus on Excel, Power Point, CRM and ERP systems
• Ability to meet work and project deadlines in a timely fashion, with high quality output
For more information or to apply, visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=a11f7aca-70e1-4d3d-b42a-83540362d6fa&selectedMenuKey=CurrentOpenings